Lani Paradise House Rules and Rental Agreement
- This is a Smoke and Pet free rental unit.
- Maximum occupancy 4. Any number over this must be approved by Landlord at the time the reservation is made.
- Check out time 12:00 noon. Extended check out time can be arranged upon request.
- All rents are paid in full upon arrival.
- Quiet hour begins at 10 p.m. – TVs, Music and other loud noises to be reduced and or stopped at that time.
- No Parties
- If Tenant(s) is planning a gathering with guests other than those renting the home, Tenant(s) need to get Landlord approval 24 hours in advance and disclose how many people will be attending.
- Tenant(s) agrees to be responsible for all guests at all times.
- The premises are to be used only as a private vacation residence for Tenant(s) and their guests listed in this form and their minor children. Occupancy by guests for more than the exact specified term of this agreement is prohibited without Landlord’s written consent and will be considered a breach of this Agreement. Tenant will provide Landlord with a complete list of all occupants of premises. Tenant will not allow occupancy in excess of that agreed upon herein.
- The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
- Landlord provides all basic house hold supplies, including dish soap, paper towels,utensils etc.
- Guests(s) to provide all personal toiletries, including body soap and shampoo.
- Guest(s) personally responsible for damages to the home and it’s belongings.
- Upon check out please do not leave any food, drinks or personal belongings.
- Reservation is complete once Tenant(s) receives an email confirmation from Landlord
Guest(s) agrees to notify Landlord 48 hours before any cancellation.